A Back_Up Plan for wealthy investors & crypto investors.
One of the most in-demand services of 2021 for wealthy clients is the preparation of an individual Back_Up Plan. In other words, we are talking about a comprehensive solution that allows, as a result of obtaining a second citizenship & residence permit & tax optimization, to exclude the impact of potential economic, political, social, environmental and epidemiological changes that can significantly affect the customer, his family, welfare, safety ...
Cryptocurrency investors have shown particular interest in Back_Up planning, since they in fact faced pressure from governments in the form of bans, taxes and desperate attempts to regulate crypto activities.
As a result, the following point of view began to prevail in their environment: for those who want to successfully adapt to new conditions, it makes sense to consider the possibility of spending a small part of their time and capital, investing it in a residence permit or a second passport, at the same time restructuring taxes in order to ensure long-term viability of their investments / projects and by minimizing the influence of negative factors of the investor, his family, their well-being ...
The saying goes that in the modern era of transparency and communication, "Moving your ass is more important than moving your assets." So what prompts you to think about "moving your ass":
1. It's no secret that not all crypto resources are available to citizens of all countries. The restrictions apply not only to representatives of the PRC, Russia or the United States ...
2. If you invest in crypto, then you will surely face tax risks. Moreover, if you later want to turn your crypto assets into real estate, securities, other projects ...
3. Aggressive actions on the part of states in terms of financial control are becoming increasingly unpredictable; pressure is increasing not only on asset owners and banks ... The state considers it its duty to dictate how you can use your money. It is impossible to solve this problem by hiding information.
4. If we add to this the standard political, economic risks, plus the epidemiological problems of recent times, and also take into account the risks of significant personal or family (divorce, childbirth, marriage), or business events (sale of a business, a lawsuit), then a very colorful "picture of the world" for which a modern businessman / investor should be ready.
In connection with all of the above, three questions arise:
- how can obtaining a residence permit in another country / a second passport help to solve the above problems?
- what can be achieved thanks to minimizing the tax burden, without going beyond the existing legal restrictions and taking into account the limited resources of the customer to solve this problem?
- how to take advantage of the diametrically opposite attitude of different countries towards crypto to reduce investor risks.
We will provide answers to these and other questions in our subsequent publications.