Residence permit for highly qualified specialists under the EU Blue Card program and their family members:
- higher education with a period of study of at least 3 years,
- employment contract with a Czech company for a period of at least one year,
- gross annual salary in the amount of not less than 531 thousand 072 kroons (20 thousand 820 euros).
Conditions for obtaining a residence permit:
- sufficient financial resources,
- housing in the Czech Republic (long term rental or property),
- medical insurance,
- no threat to public order and security.
EU Blue Card for highly qualified specialists are issued for a period of up to 2 years and are extended for the same period.
Family members (spouse and children under the age of 18) receive a residence permit with the right to work for the duration of the residence permit of the main applicant.