Residence permit for talent passport applicants, highly qualified specialists (EU Blue Card) and their family members:
- Residence permit for talent passport applicants - a business investor,
- Residence permit for talent passport applicants - a new business,
- Residence permit for talent passport applicants - director of the company,
- Residence permit for talent passport applicants - a young employee of an innovative company,
- EU Blue Card for highly qualified professionals,
- status of permanent residence after 5 years of continuous residence in the country,
- the possibility of accelerated application for citizenship (language skills, integration exam).
Conditions for obtaining a residence permit:
- sufficient financial resources
- housing in France (long term rental or property),
- medical insurance,
- no threat to public order and security.
Residence permit for applicants talent passport - a business investor.
- invest at least 300 thousand euro in tangible or intangible assets,
- either directly or through a company in which the applicant has at least 30% of the shares,
- own at least 10% of the company in relation to which the applicant is an investor,
- create (save) jobs for four years after investment.
Residence permit for applicants talent passport - a new business.
- qualification corresponding to a master's degree or at least five years of professional experience of a comparable level,
- availability of a business-plan to form an economically viable business in France,
- invest at least 30 thousand euro in a planned business,
- the availability of sufficient financial resources during his stay in France.
Residence permit for applicants talent passport - director of the company.
- have the appointment of the official representative of the company established and doing business in France,
- have a three-month experience as an employee or director in a company belonging to the same corporate group.
- receive an annual remuneration of 53 thousand 945 euro.
Residence permit for applicants talent passport - a young employee of an innovative company.
- higher education (magistrate), obtained in France, or equivalent (accreditation by the Conference des Grandes Ecoles), completed no more than a year before the conclusion of an employment contract for a period of more than 3 months and an annual salary of at least 35 thousand 963 euro,
- similar employment contract & salary when hiring a French innovation company (jeune entreprise innovante, certified as such by the French tax code) for work directly related to the company's research and development project.
EU Blue Card for highly qualified professionals.
- higher education with a study period of at least 3 years or at least five years of professional experience,
- employment contract with a French company for a period of at least one year,
- gross annual salary in the amount of not less than 53 thousand 837 euro.
The passport of talent and the EU Blue Card for highly qualified specialists are issued for a period of up to 4 years and are extended for the same period.
Family members (spouse and children under the age of 18) receive a residence permit with the right to work for the duration of the residence permit of the main applicant.