Residence permit for self-employed owners (authors) of Start-up projects, highly qualified specialists, their family members:
- registration of a residence permit for self-employed owners of innovative Start-up projects of particular economic interest,
- registration of a new & acquisition of a “ready-made company” with the subsequent registration of an EU Blue Card for highly qualified specialists,
- status of permanent residence after 5 years of residence in the country,
- citizenship after 10 years in the country.
Conditions for obtaining a residence permit:
- sufficient financial resources
- housing in Spain (long term rental or property),
- medical insurance,
- no threat to public order and security.
Residence permit for self-employed owners (authors) of Start-up projects:
- confirmation of economic interest is required, which is estimated on the basis of a business plan, including: a project description, a product or service description, market analysis, investments (funding sources) and a financial plan. There are no requirements for the amount of the minimum capital and the number of jobs created. The professional experience of the applicant, his participation in the project and the added value from an economic point of view,
- persons submitting documents outside of Spain receive a Start-up visa for a period of 1 year,
- persons submitting documents in Spain receive a residence permit for a period of 2 years,
- residence permit is extended for 2 years.
Residence permit for highly qualified specialists:
- registration of a new & acquisition of a “ready-made company” with the subsequent registration of an EU Blue Card for highly qualified specialists.
- higher education or in exceptional cases 5 years of experience,
- employment contract for at least 1 year,
- the amount of wages should not exceed 1.5 times the gross annual average wage in the area to which the company is assigned in accordance with the standard classifier of economic activities, and 1.2 times for “special needs” professions, as well as belonging to groups 1 and 2 of the International Standard Classification of Employment (members of executive and legislative bodies, directors and top managers of companies, professional scientists and representatives of intellectual professions),
- the type of activity of the employee must be included in the catalog of the professions in demand, which are published quarterly by the state employment service. The responsible person for foreigners must confirm that they cannot find another candidate for the position under consideration.
- Persons submitting documents outside Spain receive an entry visa for a period of 1 year,
- Persons submitting documents in Spain receive a residence permit for a period of 2 years,
- The residence permit is extended for 2 years.
Residence permit for family members of self-employed start-up project owners (authors) and highly qualified specialists:
- family members (spouse, minor children and adult children in complete financial dependence) receive a residence permit with the right to work for the duration of the main applicant's residence permit.